Why we love IV Drips
More nutrients, fast acting and sustained energy. The delivery of fluids, electrolytes, vitamins and nutrients directly into the bloodstream with 100% absorption into the body.
Who is suitable for IV Drips
A consultation will be performed with one of registered nurses to determine if you are a candidate for IV therapy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Irritation in the vein, secondary to infusate’s effects on the circulatory system
- Lowering of blood pressure
- Lowering of blood sugar
- Muscle cramps or weakness
- Arm pain at the infusion site
- Upset stomach
- Take any medicines called nitrates, often prescribed for chest pain, or guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas (riociguat) for pulmonary hypertension. Your blood pressure could drop to an unsafe level.
- If you have kidney disease.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in